woensdag 11 januari 2012

Day 11 - Affirmations from the Healing with the Fairies cards - Angelnumbers 1+6

I want to share some affirmations today with you which belong to the oraclecards 'Healing with the Fairies'.
And when I just walked into our bedroom to get the oracle, the alarmclock showed 16.16 o'clock.
So I'm going to share also the combination of those numbers with you.

Ik wil vandaag enkele affirmaties met jullie delen welke behoren tot de orakelkaarten 'Healing with the Fairies'.
En ik liep net naar onze slaapkamer om het orakel te nemen, toen de wekker 16.16uur aangaf.
Dus ik ga ook die getallencombinatie met jullie delen.


Combination of 1 and 6, like 116 or 661 (or in my case 16.16)
Hold your thoughts towards heaven and let go of material sorrow.
(pay attention: 611 means: ask for help with reparing something in the material world which is bothering or irritating you.)


Getallencombinatie van 1 en 6, zoals 116 of 661 (in mijn geval 16.16)
Houd je gedachten op de hemel gericht en laat materiële zorgen varen.
(let op: 611 betekent: vraag om hulp bij het repareren van iets in de materiële wereld wat je op dit moment irriteert of dwarszit.)



Affirmations from the oraclecards I picked today of the Healing with the Fairies Oracle from Doreen Virtue;

Stand Your Ground; I speak my truth powerfully and lovingly. I trust in my strong feelings and stand my ground in following them.

Financial Flow; I am financially secure. I am supported abundantly today and every day in my future.


Follow Your Dreams; I deserve the best. I take charge of my schedule and my life.


Look Inside Yourself; I have great beauty and light inside of me right now. I tap in to all of the knowledge of the Universe.

Dreams Coming True; My heart is filled with gratitude and excitement, knowing that wonderful people and situations surround me now.


Moving Forward Fearlessly; I move forward fearlessly, trusting that each step I take is perfectly guided.

Ik vertaal deze Engelstalige affirmaties niet in het Nederlands, want naar mijn mening klinken ze gewoon beter in het Engels. Als je moeite hebt met Engels, gooi ze dan even door een vertaalprogramma.

Angelic love from Susan
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...