maandag 6 februari 2012

Day 37 - The Romance Angels Oracle Card - Love Affirmations

Today I want to share with you the Romance Angels Oracle Card; You Deserve Love


I'm not going to share with you the entire message, that's to much for me now to type over here but I want to share with you some affirmations.

Love Affirmations;
I am lovable
I am likable
I am loved
I am loving
I deserve love
It's safe for me to love and be loved
It's safe for me to give love
My heart is open to giving and receiving love
I treat myself with love and care.
I love myself and I love others.

You can hear more Love Affirmations if you listen to the video of Doreen at the bottom.

You can also pick Online affirmation cards at My Angel Card Readings

Cleansing technique for the Heart Chakra from Doreen Virtue's CD; Chakra Clearing Morning Meditation;
I am willing to release any fears that I have about receiving and giving love now.
I ask my Holy Spirit and light eternal to cleanse away all blocks that keep me from fully enjoying my love.
Affirmation; I now fully allow myself to give and receive love, I am safe and I am loved



Doreen Virtue's Video on You Tube, Angel Affirmations for Romantic Love;



Angelic Love from Susan
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...